I heard that the other day. I think he's just stepping down as girl's basketball coach. I don't think he is going anywhere, other than just stepping down.
Heard that Coach Shortt resigned the girls basketball job this week...where's he going? Why did he leave? Any info???
"One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula
I heard that the other day. I think he's just stepping down as girl's basketball coach. I don't think he is going anywhere, other than just stepping down.
I have to win the pool and win the cAsh!
Seems like no one wants to coach in Pound . . .
"One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula
Any idea who is applying for this job? Anyone know who the new volleyball coach is going to be?
"One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula
chris crabtree
Oh, he is coaching girls basketball and volleyball as well as football....wow, he sure is talented.....!
"One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula
I heard that by the end of the year, they're going to let him take over and coach everything!
That way, in a year or so, the "crew" will only have to get one coach fired instead of the whole set of coaches at PHS. Less paperwork on those petitions.
I have to win the pool and win the cAsh!
ROFLMAO
"One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula
So who all has applied for the position or is going to get it?
i heard debbi hale
Bookmarks